Rat Episode 2 Rat Episode 2

Great

This is great work. I loved the dark "feel" to it. As if it was not surely stable and could crumble anytime anywhere... Anyways.. I couldn't help but notice a few things which I think could be better...

In the next episode I would love to see a boost on the actual storyline.. right now it is a bit unclear to me of who is the main character and who is the villain..

You need to work on your characters faces.. The eyes of your main character looked odd at some points and the chin of the character at some places, filled the entire face leaving a little space for the mouth, eyes and nose to run over..

Also, a little tip on how to actually make it looks better at times, and not look like it was drawn once and then not redrawn again, is to zoom in on the drawing and then redraw the lines till they fit.. this might be a bit time consuming but it definitely helps!

All in all.. 9/10 A great deal of work, although it does have a few minor flaws, therefore I give it a big 9 ..

Keep up the good work :)

The Legend of David 4 The Legend of David 4

Nice.

Really nice movie and everything. The animation and the drawings was a bit cheesy to look at. I really liked the idea that the scenery looks like those of the game. It's cool to watch and then relate it to the game. Keep up the good work.
Can't wait to see the next ones.

The Murderer The Murderer

Was okay.

This movie was okay.. I liked the music very much.. however.. You could have worked abit on the lip sync, so that it remained somehow in synchronization (whew.. long word) with the music. All in all an okay movie.. not my favorite.. but defenitely not the worst :) Good luck in the future

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Genius!

This must be one of my favorite games on Newgrounds now.. It was funny and still challenging to keep up with everything.. I really liked the cutscenes and the voiceacting. The animation and layout of the game was great too. Hope you make another of these games soon ^^ with more men and more hilariousness!

Gave it

5/5
10/10 :P

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Genius!

This was a GREAT game! The design of the levels was challenging yet fun to play... I could have used a more variation in the music.. the same rythm just kept going and it actually drove me abit mad... anyways.... Great game. and good luck on future releases... I made it through by the way :3

Death Row Death Row

Nice game.

Really really nice game. The graphics, sounds and gameplay was all in one perfect. it got kinda long in the end and I got a little bored that he was working all day and I had everything I needed for the room.. Besides that it was a fun game and I enjoyed playing it. Good luck with future games/movies.

Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA) Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA)

Was okay

was a fun text and original song. The reason I gave it 9 is because of the singing. It was abiiit off in some places.. else than that. Nice job :) Keep up the good work

Mario 64"Dire Dire Docks Mario 64"Dire Dire Docks

You're right!

That is one of the classics ^^. Made me want to play Super mario 64 again :)

oOkorobugOo responds:

lol, wanting to play the game again bugged me the whole time I was making this song XD
*rambles on about a stupid friend borrowing his N64 and a buncha other jibberish*
lol, thanks for the review, I'm planning on making the whole Mario 64 collection.

the singer (short version) the singer (short version)

Nice

I like this song :P
The kind of "Fuzzy" voice and sound in the background hangs together with the song somehow. Can't really explain why but it does :)

Great and beautiful song :P

Keep up the good work ^^