Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA) Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA)

Was okay

was a fun text and original song. The reason I gave it 9 is because of the singing. It was abiiit off in some places.. else than that. Nice job :) Keep up the good work

Mario 64"Dire Dire Docks Mario 64"Dire Dire Docks

You're right!

That is one of the classics ^^. Made me want to play Super mario 64 again :)

oOkorobugOo responds:

lol, wanting to play the game again bugged me the whole time I was making this song XD
*rambles on about a stupid friend borrowing his N64 and a buncha other jibberish*
lol, thanks for the review, I'm planning on making the whole Mario 64 collection.

the singer (short version) the singer (short version)

Nice

I like this song :P
The kind of "Fuzzy" voice and sound in the background hangs together with the song somehow. Can't really explain why but it does :)

Great and beautiful song :P

Keep up the good work ^^

Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL) Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)

Special

This song actually surprised me somehow. I thought it would be a rap about how awesome pokemon are or something like that.. The text was really funny (the text that not we're pokemon names).

The beat was good and keep up the good work. :)

sonicmega responds:

Thanks a ton! I'm glad you were PLEASANTLY surprised as opposed to the other alternative, and I'm also glad you took the time to leave a bright review for me to read. Hopefully you'll come around once in a while to see if something else has popped up, even if it isn't featured!

-ganon95- basshunter song 2 -ganon95- basshunter song 2

Cool

Cool.. Not the best i've heard. But it works... The tune was catchy. Though I personally think that it just loops too much.. Like the same rythm over and over again just in different octaves... Good luck on the future songs :)

ganon95 responds:

thats kinda how i wanted it to be lol

DOOM (Theme Song) Ver. 2 DOOM (Theme Song) Ver. 2

awkward

didn't quite get the full idea of this... the only thing i really heard was a metal guitar playing and nothing else except noise in the background

Stop Motion Symphony Stop Motion Symphony

cool

really really cool... i liked it alot! keep up the good work :)

SR - Pico's March (MAC07) SR - Pico's March (MAC07)

quite good

nice tune.... could've been longer but what the hell... not the quantity but the quality. :) really good.

[ d i s t i l l ] (demo) [ d i s t i l l ] (demo)

nice

that really good... The guitar play was really good :) keep up the good work and good luck with any future songs